Saturday 5 May 2012

31 day blog challenge... Day 5




10 Songs you love right now.....


These are a few songs that I have on my youtube playlist.


Mumford and Son's - Blank white page  (actually anything by Mumford and sons)

Lana Del Ray - Video games

Ed Sheeran - Lego house

Empire of the sun - We are the people

The wonder villains - Zola

Katy Perry - Part of me

The Futureheads - Hound of love

Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound

Foo Fighters - Everlong (this has been a favourite song of mine for years)

Orbital - Halcyon and On and On

I know this makes my list eleven but I love this guy

Benjamin Francis Leftwhich - Pictures (I am so annoyed with myself that I didn't go to see him when he was in Belfast)



Lisa b's Playlist 1 by Lisa b on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. Everlong is one of my all time favourites as well. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everlong, actually anything by the Foos, is fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE Lana Del Rey! Awesome list. :)

    ReplyDelete