Thursday 10 May 2012

10 Things to do before I'm 31




Tonight I realise that I need a good kick to get by motivation back. There are so many things I want to do but I procrastinate too much. So here are a list of things I'd like to do before I turn 31 on December 15th 2012.



  1. Grow my Blog
  2. Learn how to use all the functions on my camera and not use the auto setting
  3. Learn to Program (I have started this with some Java and CSS) and get some qualifications in I.T
  4. Lose 1 stone in weight
  5. Write a book or start a magazine (This ones a bit ambitious) I'd settle for improving my writing skills
  6. Make a start on the craft tutorials on my Pinterest board, my sewing machine is huffing because it hasn't been used recently.
  7. Go on a road trip (this one is happening in August its for Charity, If you'd like to sponsor us heres the just giving page - Just Giving)
  8. Learn to do some up-styles with my hair
  9. Learn to sing
  10. Get little things around the house finished, like the tiling in the kitchen thats only taken 4 years so far to get around to. 



Thirty Mummy x

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Im already 31 and I always said I'd be my ideal weight again by then but hasn't happened. Best of luck you have 7 months :)

    ReplyDelete