Wednesday 16 May 2012

31 Day blog challenge...... Day 16




Whats top of your Bucket list.....



This is probably going to be similar to the post I did last week Here

So in no particular order:


  • I'd like to be completely debt free
  • I'd love to live somewhere else If even for a while, The world is a huge place and I've only lived in this tiny corner of it. I feel its time for an adventure.
  • I'd love to see the northern lights
  • To learn French fluently
  • To learn to play the piano
  • Go on Safari
  • Go on the Trans-Siberian Railway 
  • Go on a road trip (we're going 3000k around Europe in August for Charity, I am excited but a little sad mini me can't come along)
  • Write a book or start a Magazine
  • Buy a pair of Louboutins These ones!



“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela”



  • Get some Qualifications in IT
  • Go on a professional dressmaking course
  • Go on a photography course

I sure there is probably more that I have forgotten, My brain isn't working too well today as I'm feeling sick.


Thirty Mummy x

















2 comments:

  1. Oooh those shoes = gorgeousness! I too would love to go on a safari, preferably in Africa. I can speak French (although not fluently) and could teach you the piano :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Me, too. I want to see the northern lights also. The pictures are so beautiful, I think in person it would be out of this world!

    ReplyDelete