Whats top of your Bucket list.....
This is probably going to be similar to the post I did last week Here
So in no particular order:
- I'd like to be completely debt free
- I'd love to live somewhere else If even for a while, The world is a huge place and I've only lived in this tiny corner of it. I feel its time for an adventure.
- I'd love to see the northern lights
- To learn French fluently
- To learn to play the piano
- Go on Safari
- Go on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Go on a road trip (we're going 3000k around Europe in August for Charity, I am excited but a little sad mini me can't come along)
- Write a book or start a Magazine
- Buy a pair of Louboutins These ones!
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela”
- Get some Qualifications in IT
- Go on a professional dressmaking course
- Go on a photography course
I sure there is probably more that I have forgotten, My brain isn't working too well today as I'm feeling sick.
Thirty Mummy x