Saturday 12 May 2012

31 day blog challenge..... Day 12






Inside my fridge.......


I am thinking as I type this why anyone would be interested in the contents of my fridge, anyway as its today's prompt here you go and it's not that interesting!







  • Bottles of water
  • Eggs
  • Stork for baking cakes
  • Lurpak
  • Broccoli
  • Cheese we love cheese in our house
  • Totmato and mozzarella tortellini
  • Yoghurts
  • 4 baking potatoes
  • Spinach
  • A bottle of diet coke that's been there since Christmas no ones drinking it.
  • Small bottle of 7up
  • 2 cartons of juiced up Ribena raspberry 
  • A bottle of Chilean Sauvignon blanc with one glass left in it
  • A jar of Marmalade
  • Tin of sweetcorn
In the drawers
  • Carrots 
  • Onions 
  • Parsnips 
  • Peppers
  • Scallions 

In the door
  • One tin of guinness
  • Milk
  • Apple of grape juicy water
  • Topicana orange





On my fridge is....

A daily cleaning list 
A weekly cleaning check list
A weekly planner
and a To Do list along with some Toy Story magnets a lovely pic by mini me and some magnetic numbers. 


Thirty Mummy x




2 comments:

  1. I am liking the idea of weekly lists. I think I will adopt it for meals. Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all our friends who already don't really get blogging will think we have all totally lost the plot blogging about our fridge contents!

    ReplyDelete