List 15 things of you favourite things.....
- Anything apple I love my IPhone and Macbook, I'd be lost without them.
- My Sewing Machine it hasn't been used much recently but it will be coming out today so I can make a cardigan.
- My Kindle I love it because I can just put it in my handbag and read where ever. (still love my real books too)
- Blogging, although I only started properly in January this year and still new to it all I love it and I'm striving to become a better writer.
- Chocolate fudge cake, It has to be warm though
- Being fortunate to have an amazing husband who lets me be a SAHM
- My two favourite people The husband and Mini me.
- Hiding under the duvet when it's raining outside
- Mojitos we first had these a few years ago in turkey
- Twitter, I've made some lovely new friends recently
- Pinterest, I always think I'll go on for a quick look and I'm still there 2 hours later and usually hungry after looking at all the yummy recipes.
- Scarves, I love them and may have too many
- Music I love lots of different types and music
- Taking Photos, I think my husband is getting annoyed at me always ticking pictures of things.
Thirty Mummy x