Thursday 24 May 2012

31 day blog challenge..... Day 24




Day 24 (Your favourite childhood book)




I loved reading as a child my favourite was The Famous five series by Enid Blyton.



I still love reading now even though I dont get to do too much of it. We have a second hand bookshop 10 minutes walk from our house I could spend all day there if I could, I could spend all day in any bookshop but I think I would end up outstaying my welcome. They even know me and Mini me by name in our little shop in Ballyhackamore, Mini me shares my love of reading, we buy and this is no joke at least 2 books a week her bookcase is so full that its starting to fall apart she must have around 100. I must take a photo of her bookcase and update this post.


Thirty Mummy x





1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's great that S likes books as well. I've stopped buying books now and just make use of the library. Every couple of weeks we go in and change our books. x

    ReplyDelete