Monday 30 April 2012

Sorry for the silence

I've been busy lately and I'm struggling to find anything to write about these days but fear not I shall be posting every day for a month starting tomorrow, you'll be sick hearing from me by the end. My friend Emma is doing a 31 day blog challenge on her blog Boy oh Boy I am really excited about this, I don't have to think about what I should write.

In other stuff, Its my husbands birthday today I made him this lovely motherboard cake (before anyone says anything I know its not technically correct :-) )


I am currently job hunting, Its not going well I need something Part time and temporary for 3 months (we are trying to raise some money, which is why I'll only be going out to work for a couple of months) there seems to be nothing out there at the minute.

Long term Career wise I know that I don't want to go back to Payroll management when S goes to school so after having a meeting with both Belfast Met and Northern regional college Careers people last week I've decided that I'll probably re-train in IT as its the only thing I have an interest in that I can make a career out off.

See you all again tomorrow.......

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I think I will join you in the 31 day blog. I am rubbish at doing mine! lol. x

    ReplyDelete